AIM
ZETA

Do you like cheese? Do you like cheese?

Nice!

WOOT! Cool flash! I luv cheese!!!!!!! and muffins!!!!!!!! ^^

When you hit a girl When you hit a girl

Awsome !!!

I think this a qualitivly very good flash! The fluent flash animation isn't needed to create a top liga flash. Even the sound was fit to the flash, allowing a perfect combine of qualitiv musik and fx sounds and skilled story telling, shaded and also carefully made artwork.

Awsome!

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Nice.

The music that you can make with wepons is really not bad. ( Why didn't mankind invent wepons to make music rathers than to kill? )
^^, ah yeah... one of them is killing CT's with a AWP the whole time... OMFG how many CT's are there... 200??? and yes, the REPLAY button doesn't work! Good luck for further projects.

StealthBeast responds:

haha yeah i never did fix that damn replay button... Thanks for the review! Sorry for taking so long to respond. I'm drowning in reviews right now.

Pink Army Pink Army

Nice Style !

Your stlye is really very good. The F.b.F animation was superb. The sound was good and also your style. I really love it, i think you could compete with xiao xiao if you make more episodes ^^. Keep on doing stick figures. You extremly good at that. Make a series. Mabye there are more than 1 magician from the pink army... build up your story! Good luck!

Mondays Mondays

Nothing special

First of all, what have you got against monday? Graphics where... not too bad. Sound and violence where moderate. (Only violence is the rock, falling on her.) I was funny because of the bad luck.
Nothing special, not bad, and not good at all.

P.S. Very short, make future movies longer.

Hector the cloud Hector the cloud

Not bad

I think everyone got your message if they have seen this. Graphics wheren't good but enogh to tell a story. Sound was normal, background music. And overall it has a good moral to the story, keep it up and work on graphics.
Good Luck.

The Rhyme of The Clocks The Rhyme of The Clocks

...

Ok, your trying to be poetic in some way, but i didn't understand you. The sound quality is horrible. Graphics... a clock... It had some style to it, as in = something that nobody ever treid... but there are crappery things in life than this flash. Hope this isn't your first flash ever... anyway... keep it up...