AIM
ZETA

Do you like cheese? Do you like cheese?

Nice!

WOOT! Cool flash! I luv cheese!!!!!!! and muffins!!!!!!!! ^^

When you hit a girl When you hit a girl

Awsome !!!

I think this a qualitivly very good flash! The fluent flash animation isn't needed to create a top liga flash. Even the sound was fit to the flash, allowing a perfect combine of qualitiv musik and fx sounds and skilled story telling, shaded and also carefully made artwork.

Awsome!

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

Nice.

The music that you can make with wepons is really not bad. ( Why didn't mankind invent wepons to make music rathers than to kill? )
^^, ah yeah... one of them is killing CT's with a AWP the whole time... OMFG how many CT's are there... 200??? and yes, the REPLAY button doesn't work! Good luck for further projects.

StealthBeast responds:

haha yeah i never did fix that damn replay button... Thanks for the review! Sorry for taking so long to respond. I'm drowning in reviews right now.

Monkey See Monkey Do Monkey See Monkey Do

Nice voice !

your voice fits the beat perfectly, you kinda remind me of someone.. also a rapper but i forgot the name :-P
keep it up
peace

Loss of a Loved One (R.I.P.) Loss of a Loved One (R.I.P.)

Real

I can really feel the emotions just by listening... a very nice beat and a very good rapper
keep it up
peace

jerseyendless responds:

thanx man, this isnt more of a song, but a ballad...so there was most emotion in this song, and we wanted to make sure that the emotions were brought out by the listeners...

once again, thanx :)

-Jersey Endless

- Forever - (Full) - Forever - (Full)

NEWGROUNDS KINGZ = GREEKSTA-69 + ZAJED

OMG you dont know how long ive been waiting for this beat :D your and Zajed are the best! Keep doing what you do best hehe :P

This is one of the best beats on newgrounds! Im gonna spit a few lines on this :D hahaha